Young Artists Summer Camp Online
Dates: Possibility of choosing between 29 June - 10 July 2020, and 13-24 July 2020
Schedule of live* classes: 4 hours with breaks (schedules to be assigned by the School, depending on the instrument)
- 29/06-10 /07: between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.*
- 13/07-24/07: between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.* or between 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.** (possibility of choosing one of the slots)
Individual instrument classes – 1h/day: Daily lesson with the teacher of instrument technique. Final concert
Theorical classes – 1h/day: ‘Building an artist’ masterclasses:
- Storytelling (how to get into the professional world of music)
- How to prepare for auditions, competitions and entrance exams
- The value of music within society (How can we – as musicians – contribute to society?)
Group projects – 1h/day: Under the teacher’s guidance, students create a project in groups of 2-3 persons, such as editing a video/presentation with recordings and musical content or practicing chamber music in a duo/trio for students with capacity to play together online. Final presentation of projects in class.
Body technique classes – 1h/day: Active participation, from breathing techniques to physical exercises, learning to relate to their body for musical practice. These sessions may include techniques such as Yoga, Mindfulness and Tai Chi.
Outside school hours: Access to online resources in the platform. Individual practice of the instrument
Price: 980€ (VAT included) for two weeks.